Monday 15 July 2013

Privacy policy

I take privacy seriously and will never share private/personal information with other companies, organisations or third parties. I do not store or collect information related to your visit to this blog other than to analyse content performance, trend analysis and broad demographic information about the user base for aggregate use through the use of cookies. You can turn that off at any time by modifying your internet browser settings. I am not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without prior permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice. This site may at a later stage contain links to other sites. I will not be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those sites. If you have any questions regarding my views on privacy please do not hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment